Sunday, December 18, 2011

Western Food @ 味小宝 by 茹


After trying the chicken chop with blackpepper sauce at 味小宝,I got the urge to try the chicken chop with the mushroom sauce. So I told Vin I would like to have dinner there after work... hehe...


When the chicken chop was served, I was a bit disappointed because the sauce is in white creamy color, unlike the normal mushroom sauce which is in dark chocolate color.. and where was my favourite sliced mushroom??? huhu... After trying it, I just realized that the chef was using the mushroom soup as the sauce, not specially cooked one..OH NO, a big cross to it..However, the taste is still acceptable but I just don't like the chicken chop match with the normal mushroom soup..hmm...

In comparison, the chicken chop with blackpepper sauce is still the best ..haha!! anyway, Vin said he wants to try their Aglio Olio and chicken soup with mashed potatoes next time haha

Taste: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing: ۞۞۞.۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞

No comments: