Sunday, December 4, 2011

五福北京城 @ Sutera, JB

Its my second visit to 北京楼. First time is for my dad's 60years old bday and now its for 茹's mum 60years old bday. 6060.. can buy 4D la.. haha..
Da food at this restaurant really is superb. till now, none of da dish i felt is not nice. and each of da dish presentation was very nice. although they are pricy but having such good food.. price doesnt quite matters as we are not having them everyday!haha..

盆菜(poon choi)
da bowl is sooo big..just see da first layer without tasting oledi know its very nice la..although there is no abalone but da taste is really superb edi.. unable to shoot those items inside as its too nice to stop for a shot!hiak hiak..

烧猪(roasted pig)
oppss.. eating it can stop my crave for it a while.. i think need to wait till march i only can taste it again.. hahaha.. jus too happy to see it laying in front of me.. wahahahhaa..

Chicken with Pumpkin Soup
wat i can spit out from my mouth is DAMN nice.. haha..very 够味..

Scallop with bamboo shoot

Fried Cod Fish in HK and Cheese sauce

First time trying fried fish in HK style.. i like it so much.

Compare to HK style, i prefer this cheese better..
Wat can i complaint about it?? Jus felt so lucky to have tasted them..

荷叶腊饭
I ate 2 portion of it.. although i knew it is fat but i just cant stop myself having the second serving.. hahaha..

Ice Blended Mango Sago
I like this dessert as its not too sweet and its my first time eating it with blended ice!

Overall for da dishes cost approx RM1200.

Taste: ۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service: ۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient: ۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞(i really dunno how to rate as very seldom eat such good food..haha)

No comments: