Friday, December 9, 2011

味小宝 @ Longvale, Bedok Reservoir View

this stall has been around this foodcourt after da renovation and its seems to be more than 6months but i never given it a chance till 茹 wanna try it. okay.. as it is quite late and lasy to go other places, lets give them a chance.
carbonara. ru's fav. if it taste bad then its the end of them as she wont give them a second chance. to my suprise, after da first spoon.. her face still didnt show any reaction like.. its damn bad.. then she took da second taste.. she nodded her head a bit.. and then she said, if it is a little bit more salty then it will be great.. wah.. first time hear she comment carbonara in sg ok le.. even the one at triple three was being condemned by her..hahaha.. she let me tasted, hmmm.. as i dun like these slimy whity milky spagetthi, to me its still not nice.. hhahaa.. but im able to say that its better a lot of others that i have tasted. she urge me to take some salt and after adding, it really tasted nicer.. hahaa.. so, if u r there for this dish, pls indicate to them, cook it a little bit saltier..
next is my dish.. black pepper chicken chop. when it is served.. i first tasted the sauce.. eh.. it seems a bit sweet oo.. shit.. meaning not nice la.. too early to judge as after i have my first piece of chicken with fully covers black pepper sauce touching my tongue.. woosshhhhh.. not bad vah.. i dont taste the sweetness anymore.. it is quite spicy which is to my liking.. da meat is very tender and juicy.. hoho... for da side dish which is da fries(very big portion) and coleslaw(ru's said its nice..but to me.. is there any diff?), just nice to fit in my stomach as im a big eater.. haha..

price wise, its still counted okla.. carbonara cost $4.90 while chicken chop is $5.90.

Taste: ۞۞۞.۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing: ۞۞۞.۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞

No comments: