Friday, December 9, 2011

三楼 @ Johor Jaya

have tasted san lou near foon yew, and this time my sis brought me to their branch at johor jaya. as my previous experience having diarhorrea after eating their hk beancurd, visiting them this time still makes me quite scare. haha..
of course we ordered their san lou bee hoon BUT it really taste bad here compare to their other branch. 不够味.. too bad.. i need to give them a X for this dish..
they are very famous for their steam chicken. wat makes them stand out is their sauce.. eating the sauce together with the chicken, woohhh.. da combination is really perfect. the other good thing is, the chicken is very tender and it is not BLOODY..yum yum..
beside da chicken, we also order a small portion of their curry pork ribs. im quite regret that i did not order a bigger portion as it is really nice. although i know that it is very unhealthy as da curry is full of coconut milk, but i still keep DRINKING them.. whahaha.. HEALTHY this words is not in my dictionary for da time being..
also order their lala soup.. only 1 chinese word can describe it..鲜! shiok!!!
i also like the way they make their beancurd but b4 tasting it, i oledi have a little bit phobia.. pls taste normal my brain thinks.. hahaa.. da mayonise tofu really stands out.. my tongue is telling me that it wans more.. haha..
hmmm.. besides the bee hoon, da vege also tasted normal normal la..

although, most of da food is nice, but the overall pricing makes me think twice if im going to visit them again.. it cost us $110++. wanna faint la.. too expensive..

Taste: ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing: ۞/۞۞۞۞۞

No comments: