Saturday, June 9, 2012

Our ROM.. by ViN


after together with 茹 since 8 months ago.. she has been my "victim" to give my full responsibilities, care, concern and love. i have been "eyeing" her for the past few months and finally i decided that she is the ONE who i wish to spend the rest of my life with. i felt she really cared about me, take good care about me, have all her love and concern to me.. make me feel im so being sayang.. haha.. and further more she able to find and cook me so many different types of good food, which makes me feel so "THANKFUL" of making me now looking so "FIT".

although i admit i didnt give her a romantic wedding proposal, but im still able to make her tears roll with a lousy broken lyrics song. it proofs it works too.. hahaha.. i know she will "ngam" for my whole life when she thinks a bout the unplanned lousy proposal.. oh no..

she is not 100% perfect and i know there is some "DEFAULT FACTORY GALS DEFECTS".. BUT it didnt stop me today from singing the vow and signing the cert in front of so many witnesses(oh not cannot run liau)..

There is this quote that, marriage is like stepping into a grave but i hope we will dig this grave together and proof to others this grave is stationed in heaven whr all the happiness and bliss will be ours..
茹Laopo, hope we will built our future together strongly, where "wind wind rain rain" wont break us down. 茹Laopo, I Love U.


PS: at first dun feel nervous, but till i saw the solemnizer, heart began to pump so fast.. and hand starting to shake.. try to control it but when taking the wedding band.. walan.. it cannot stop shaking.. when wanna sing the vow, my throat seems to be stuck and so dry.. hahaa.. i think this time was the worse singing i had in my life.. hahaa..

thanks a lot to Dr Phua Tan Tee who is so bz yet able to fork out his time to become our solemnizer. he is really a very very very good solemnizer. each words which he speaks really warmed my heart. he was able to make the room atmosphere to be so happy and cheerful but im still so damn gancheong. hahaha.. for toher who wanna him to be your solemnizer too, to be safe, pls book him 3-6months in advance to get your booking. we are really lucky to get him in a short notice.. i like one of his quote, "when you say I DO, please look into each others eyes so that you partner able to receive the message and click to save." hiak hiak..

also thanks for our family and frens who attended the ceremony. those who are not invited, pls dun feel rage ya.. only a small small gathering nah.. pls be ready to get our BOM ba.. hahaha..

and finally, to all others who are so CONCERN about us.. we get married so fast is not because of any BOM detected.. pls be relaxed.. the reason is we are both really in LOVE.. wahahahhaha...

No comments: