Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Vin

Happy birthday to Vin ... This is my first time celebrating his birthday since we have been together less than a year? haha!! Well, wanna give him a surprise so I sneaked out from the house on Sunday afternoon to get the Swensen ice-cream cake .. WHO KNOWS, he opened up the fridge and found it out while I was having my lazy nap :( This is very bad while the couple staying with each other, so difficult to give the surprise..BOOO!!!



This 1kg Swensen Mango Delight cost $40 without GST, I think it's quite worthwhile as comparing with Haagen Daaz as their 1kg ice cream cake costs $80!!! I was shocked while I saw the price and hence I compromised to buy the Swensen cake instead haha.. Well, actually the Swensen ice cream cake was tasted not bad, the texture of the ice cream was smooth and not too sweet .. However the topping part ( I guess it's some kind like mango flavored syrup?) was a bit sweet..



You can tell how tasty was the ice cream cake from this photo


Happy Birthday my dearest laogong Vin, hope you like the cake and the gift I prepared for you. Wishing you stay happy, healthy, handsome always!! May all your wishes come true, may our love brings us further till eternity :)



No comments: