Saturday, June 9, 2012

Our BIG Day.. by Ru

9th June 2012 is a very special day to us as we are officially become husband and wife.. and my title has changed to Mrs Toh from Ms Keh.. lol... I am very blissful because we have received the sweetest and warmest wishes fom our family and friends.

Although just been together with Vin for only 8 months but I always truly believe that he is the right one to me. He has always been so caring, thoughtful, considerate, loving.. I always feel that I am showered with love and he always put me as the first priority.. I feel very touching as he is always the one who borrow me his shoulder when I am down.. When I am happy, he is there to laugh with me; When I am down, he is there to comfort and give me a big big hug; When I am vexed, he is there to listen to my problems and give me appropriate advise! He is the partner who always treats me honestly and gives me full security...

He is not a romantic person yet a very practical person. For instance, he would ask me what do I need before he buys the gift to me. haha.. It may sound very boring but I like his way, he cares about my needs instead of just giving me some unneccessary surprise! He seldom throw temper as he is a very very good temper person...aiyoyo...but he got a very BIG temper laopo ler haha.. Well, there is a Chinese said: 一物克一物, I think this is nicely described our relationship.. lol

While he promised to everyone that he will take care of me, respect me, love me forever till the end, I know he really meant it.. I just know he will not give an empty promise to me! I trust him so much that he will take every words seriously and sincerely. Vin, I will keep my promise to you forever too. For what we have committed to each other, I deeply believe that we will put into practise and do it even better! As quoted from the solemnizer Dr Phua Tan Tee, there is no annual leave or sick leave throughout our whole journey, and our love will operate 24/7 without any rest :)



Hereby I would like to thank Dr Phua Tan Tee to make his time for us from his busy schedule. We are just so lucky to get him in a short notice. He is a very grandfather look guy with his humble smile and cheerful characters. He made our ROM so warm and touching, I was almost tearing while he was sharing his thought with us. Nevertheless, he got a sense of humour to calm our nerves and made us feel relax a bit. haha.. If you would like to make your ROM a memorable and fantastic one, you may look for him by phua_tan_tee@nea.gov.sg



Lastly, we would like to thank our family and friends. Thanks for making our ROM so lovely, memorable and unforgettable one! You guys are great and I feel so blissful to have you all in my life!!! Fly Kiss muaks muaks!! Not to forget those friends who leave your warm wishes on FB, we feel it and thanks very much!! Get ready to receive our big BOMB and prepare your BIG angpao ya! haha






Vin, my dear laogong... 谢谢你的全部,谢谢你给我的爱,希望我们能彼此牵着手,一起走向未来的旅程!不管前方是平顺的,弯曲的,都不会影响我们的心!I love you and I always do.

ps: We have a big dream and we are working hard to achieve it..Hopefully we can see the dream in not far future!

No comments: