Wednesday, June 15, 2011

北京楼@Johor Jaya, JB


Before going for this dinner, by jus looking at its menu, actually its not very attractive.. as it is only a 8 course meal it cost from RM568 to RM1588. thinking is thr any other places to go? anyway, we still settled down at this restaurant by selecting a RM668 package and adding another dish of suckling pig which sum up to be $868. What i can say is, no regrets paying that money as all of da dishes are suberb nice especially da Roasted PIGGY! I'm not that rich to have these dishes everytime, so need to wait for the other BIG day only able to eat again.. haha..

The first cold dish already gave me a suprise as each of them taste very nice
Herbal Chicken with pumpkin soup.. hears the name dun feel it tasted nice but it proof me wrong!
This is main actor of the nite! the Suckling PIGGY! It is very thin and cripsy. Furthermore, i unable to taste the 猪油 at all. My mum usually only eat a piece but that nite she increase da intake to FOUR!haha..
Sea cucumber + Fish Mou + Broccoli + Mushroom... 1 of my favourite dish
Red Snapper in Nyonya style.. i normally dun eat too much fish BUT i have three serving that night!
Ohhh..my gosh.. saliva dripping when see this photo.. deep fried prawn with meat floss
if ask me which dish was da worse of da night? i will surely choose this dish..
东坡肉..cause to me its too fat and oily.
If my stomach still have place, this whole lotus leaf rice will sure be in my stomach! it is really very tasty. it has became my lunch da nex day! haha..

Finally we ended up with a dessert. Sea coconut with longan. The most normal dish in da dinner.

Taste : ۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service : ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient : ۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing : ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞

No comments: