Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Burger, Bench & Bar @ Cineleisure

I'm not a person who is fancy of burgers. Before this, i always rate Carls Junior has the best burger in town but now here comes a competitor. Always walk pass this shop and never think of trying it till a fren of mine suggested it. At first I'm thinking, Burger.. har... hmmm.. oklo.. but I'm really glad that i've tasted it. The beef patty is so so juicy.. wahhh.. once u start a bite, you can't stop.. haha.. a bit too exaggerated.. it is also quite thick. furthermore, besides fries, you can also choose their chips. thats wat make me love it more. hehe.. nevertheless, the price is almost same as MacD or KFC. its a place whr i highly recommended to all of you! I will be back for more!

Taste : ۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service : ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient : ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing : ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞

No comments: