Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A belated birthday treat @ Da Paolo, Holland Village

From last week, my "姐妹" already booked me for today. Before leaving my office, got a sms from my coll asking me to help organise sumthing b4 i leave. alamak.. i will be getting late lo.. boh pien.. after doing da thing, left office about 6.15pm. reached da location about 6.30pm but i then to be clever, at first parked at a carpark somewhere behind the shops but i climb up and down so many stairs and finally found out that its a dead end! da place temp unable to lead to da shop! !@#!$#@$%.. already sweating lo.. need to go all da way bek to get my bike and park at Holland V.reached Da Paolo already late 15mins. always being a punctual guy, this time im the only 1 late! haha..bday got priority to be late? anyway still get 酸 by them. i also no strength to explain la...
hmm..i did not giv any opinion in ordering da food as i felt so tiring.. cannot concentrate to read da menu also.. haha.. luckily, both of my 大姐 take da lead to order.. haha.. hmmm.. to me, all da dishes were really nice.. although i do not prefer tomato pasta, but what they did is really superb tasty.. da cod fish is also very drooling but da protion a bit too small lo, thats wat i hate of fine dining.. haha...i already know they sure will order a cake fer me and i did not guess wrongly.. this tiramitsu has a very special 口感. Once you put in ur mouth, it will started to melt.. i like da taste, but melting away like that is not my preference. haha..the other dessert that they ordered, i forgot da name, hmmm.. the taste a bit funny but still okla.. i nvr tried it b4 and when they say da name.. i was some sort like.. hmm wats that! ahaha.. Finally, 大姐们谢谢你们的礼物.. i got my fourth camera.. hahaha...

No comments: