Saturday, June 4, 2011

My 27th 4th of June

Before the clock ticks 12, hope i can conclude what have i done for today.
As per normal, wake up at 5.30am, brush up myself and left for my saturday work. Today's breakfast is special as im eating my birthday cake! haha.. there were two pieces. One was a strawberry flavor while the other piece was a coffee caramel if im not wrong. haha.. The strawberry is very "strawberry" as internally it is fully packed with strawberry slices. The coffee caramel, hmmm.. its really too sweet. if it is not my birthday cake i will not finished it lo. hahaha... but anyway very thankful and grateful to J who present me this two slices of cake. but too bad, the outlook of da cake became a mess after it had a ride on my bike. haha..Around 10am, received a call from brale J. When i click ans, sum1 already singing happy birthday song at the other end. i ask him dun pattern so much b4 he ended his singing but i appreaciated it a lot. furthermore a sweet shy voice also wish me. hehe.. thanks A. I only worked half a day today then i joined P for lunch and a macro photo shoot at Alexandra Hospital, The Butterfly Trail. We failed our main objective(temporary i cannot say wat is it as i do not know if somebody will follow P's creativity for a contest) but very thankful for P to acc me for about 4hrs on my bday. hehehe.. make me not so lonely ma.. kakaka.. before finishing the photoshoot, got a message from KL asking if im free tonite for a dinner. at first, my bro already said wanna cook the dishes that i like for dinner but after L's invitation, i postpone those dishes to tomolo.. hehe.. then i can eat 2 different nice nice food. hahaha.. back home to freshen up myself and i set out to meet them at Orchard. the attendees for da dinner is KL,C,MH,FC&BY. They ask me to choose between Japanese and Korean. No need to think, Japanese of course. We settled into Tonkichi. I saw this restaurant manby times but nvr step my foot into it. Today finally im here and when i opened the menu, wah.. the price is quite expensive lol compared to other Japanese food. They are famous for their pork but im craving for ramen. haha.. the Tonkotsu Ramen doesn't taste very nice lo.. i still prefer Ippudo's. I did not tried the pork but they said it is too dry. no comment as i did not tried it.After having da dinner, bade gud bye to my fellow braders and sisters, back i go home and have last activity. A birthday jog. hahaha... Completed my 6km run in 31mins32secs. Thats all what i have done for my 27th 4th of June. Report completed. Case closed!
Oppsss.. now its already 5th June! ^.^ Hope i have a gud year ahead. God bless me~

No comments: