Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A new beginning?

After exactly 2 years and 3 months of working in SG, today i have step out to have a new beginning...

yesterday, i have been very frus, keep thinking what should i do...before i slept yesterday, i prayed to God to show me the way. After a night sleep, i didn't c God in my dreams but there he shows me something differently which makes me decided to choose a new route...actually what made me make out my mind? When i awoke this morning, i clearly remember this dream...

It started like that..."my view is on a truck full of small animals travellingon a land, then the truck cross a bridge...suddenly there is a very big lion appeared...it chases this truck...many of the animals fall of the trucks but the lion do not bother them and still chasing the truck. Then my view changed to look at this small rabbit...it also fell of the truck.The lion started to chase this rabbit...the lion caught this rabbit but the rabbit escaped..this routine happened a few times.Next the rabbit found a hole and it jump into it...the lion followed...it is a deep hole and inside there a a lot of long silver thing which i dunno wat it is. Although it is but the rabbit was able to jump out of it. The lion is struggling to climb out but it can't.Although the rabbit is free but i walked back to the hole quickly jump in and take the metal thing and jump out...then it sat beside the hole and count the metal pieces...suddenly, the lion jump out of the hole and grab the rabbit"

After this i woke up from the dream...i was really clear of the details of this dream..dunno y ler...after thinking, i found out that maybe God wans to advise me somthing...hahaha...Not sure what you all think about it, but to me its pretty clear...Maybe its not God's work at all...but anyway i have made up my mind and hope this route that i have chosen is correct...

Tomolo i know my boss sure will question me about it..hahaha...just c what he is going to say about it...

5 comments:

halfpress said...

U resign?

KeViN said...

halfpress...hmm...who r u r???
hahaha..paiseh paiseh

halfpress said...

ah P la

KeViN said...

P po P po...hahaha...yeah quit liau..found a new job...Scandinavian or also called as SBS. Burners and boilers marine company. Hope my decision is correct la...

halfpress said...

oo.. ok la next time den catch up la