Thursday, March 5, 2009

2 months to go...

Today when reached company, "kan cheong" feeling crept on me...not sure how will my senior and boss react when they know wat happened...around 9 sumthing..kik kok kik kok..my boss was here..he acted normal, another 1o mins, my senior was in too..she also dun seems to be different...like normal she ask me some question but nothing else...through sametime i ask hwa zai, was my other boss there..he said he was not in yet...after a few mins he notify me that he was in..just after 5 mins, my second boss prompt me through sametime

boss: "Why?"
me: "Good morning boss"
boss: "May i know the reason?"
me: "I think i have found another job with a better prospect?"
boss: "same field?"
me: "no..not electronic anymore..back to electrical"
boss: "can tell where you going"
me: "Scandinavian, boiler and burners company"
boss: "you sure you will like it?"
me: "its almost same as my first job, i think i will be able to cope with it"
boss: "i c"
after a few mins...
boss: "you have already decided. any chances to remain in this company?"
as i'm not at my desk, i didn't reply him..but when i got back he has already offline.
i think i will reply: "boss, wat do you think?"

next my senior with the same starting phrase
senior: "Why?"
senior: "alamak"
me: "You knew about it r..CL told you"
me: "Found a better job lo"
senior: "wat job is that?"
me: "electrical side de"
senior: "now not electrical?"
me: "now more to electronic"
senior: "wats different?"
me: "ermm..electrical is big big de thing, electronic is small small component"
senior: "ohhh"
senior: "when r u leaving?"
me: "in another 2 months. hope can clear my things"
senior: "how long have you been here?"
me: "yesterday was exactly 2 years and 3 months"
senior: "ohh..then we will lose a good team member"
my mind thinking...hahaha..GOOD wor...
me: "where got good oo"
senior: "got la"
after receiving this msg, i walked off to do sumthing else...

maybe tomolo or monday my name will finally be up on the billboard..hahaha..normally c other ppl's name..when c my name will it be funny?hahaha...
hope that those person who take over my job will ping ping an an la...tung ge,jean,khim chong,seok khim or leong, wish all of you odebez...hahaha...

those ppl who knows that i'm leaving..most of them say.."wah so good ler...when is my turn?"...is my company really so bad?hahaha...

2 months seems still got a long way to go...now already started no mood to do things...how can i snake for 2 months?skin also change liau still haven reach the date...hahaha

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Scandinavian at Woodland Industrial park? Hmm... back to first job in the end... perhaps it's your fate! You can't get rid of it. :D

Hope I can just get a dream of tiger, crocodile, lion, buffalo tonight.... :p

Anyhow, O'dbest for you!!

aaron_liew said...

y u can act so early of me ??? it's time to bet my future liao...izzit they will wait for u for 2months ???

KeViN said...

Keong: ya at woodlands...my fate?hmm...when r u ching ing to sg?

Loong: u going to leave?i'm still waiting for you..apply for toshiba la..u replace me ma..haha...ya they wait me 2 months over...last day at toshiba is 4th May. first day at scandinavian is 18th May...i come back from perhentian still got time let me rest..hahaha