Saturday, March 14, 2009

blood boiling...

yesterday i left company around 4.15pm. me, hwa and leong when to the IT show at suntec. Although it is about 5.30pm when we reach City Hall, the traffic of people is already scary...i just can't imagine the condition on sat or sun. actually the main thing we r there is because hwa wanna buy a netbook for his wife but my temptation got hold of me...and there goes a tv tuner into my bag which cost me $49.90. talk about this gadget makes my blood boiling...during buying..the indian AUNTY seems dunno anything like that..our conversation is as below

I.A: wat do you wan sir..
me: do you hav the tv tuner for laptops?
I.A: which type do you want?analogue or digital?
me: wats the different between analogue or digital?
I.A: both also the same can receive tv channel..
me: which is better?
I.A: both also good..
my mood already change a bit...
me: then y is it one digital and 1 analogue?
I.A: analogue is use in old tv while digital is used in new tv?
i became BLURR..wat the F*** is this I.A talking about..
me: i want to buy for laptop not for TV!
i'm thinking, singapore channels should be broadcasting in analogue..
me: just giv me the analogue tuner...
i really cannot tahan..wanna scold her liau..TL

after buying my mood becomes OK after i told them wat happened...thats not the end..

afetr back home..i tried the tuner..how come cannot detect anything...then after a while i got to tune to tvmobile...but thats it..nothign else...change here change there also not working..wat the heck...look at the manual again then there i saw..."DIGITAL TV TUNER"!!!alamak..wat is this aunty doing..gave me a digital tuner...four letter words seems wanna jump out of my mouth...made my mind wanna go back to exchange but after i looked at the receipt..the written..items sold are not able to change or refund after leaving the booth...this really make me TLTLTLTLTLTLTLTL... whole day no mood... 

oh ya..at it fair, for uob members if spend more than $850 there will be a lucky draw..from the banner it is stated there will be psp, sony camera, etc... total up we bought around $850++ so we got the chance. hmm..i always do not have luck so i called hwa to draw..guess wat BIG prize we got? hmm..seems he was also not so lucky...$5 dollar voucher at some place i dunno...where did i placed the voucher..hmmmm...maybe its 13th ba..unlucky day...luckily din meet JASON..hahahaha...

4 comments:

halfpress said...

I thought CNA and Ch5 are on digital signal alr? I think Ch8 coming soon. Saw some hp which can catch Ch8 on digital signal. But i think digital also got different standard.. Good luck. wish all Ch go digital soon

KeViN said...

ohh..yaya..got to tune in to CNA,Channel 5 & Channel 8 but need to be in a specific location...maybe i stay at second floor the signal not so strong lo..HD 5 also can receive but no image ler..only the sound..funny..

halfpress said...

Is the quality of Ch5 and Ch8 good? I'm thinking of getting one too.

KeViN said...

hmmm...at 1 point of my house..it is really good..but i cannot move..hahaha...if ur house located at high floors then it should be perfect!i tried to record..the quality is like dvd..hahaha