Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday...

oh its sat again...now is around 3.45pm lo..so fast ler...

this morning went to Macritchie reservoir to test my limit again...started at 10am and finished at 11.05am. this time i can fully run 12km without stopping even with the wetty and slippery high and low slopes. thanks to KP as he did not stop chasing me that make me have the drive to keep running...after jogging, we when to sengkang to collect the race pack item as next week is the 10km race..it is such a training to meet the 42km marathon..the color of the singlet provided is quite nice but the goodies in the goody pack is so so only..

as continuously run for 2 days, my legs are a bit sore...aih...because of all the jogging, make me feel that if there is an Osim uSqueeze will be sooo soooo sooo nice..any1 can realise my dream?hahaha...if the 1okm race first finisher can get 1..hor...the "red horse" also cannot beat me...kakaka..

this weekend is the career fair again..10k post up for grabs...anybody interested?maybe i can go look look c c hor...maybe there is better job ler...kakakaka...

next week there will be pc fair..hmm..anything to buy..temptations are here again..oh no...now poor cannot simply spend my "blood sweat money"...hehehhe

hope you all have a nice weekend...

No comments: