Friday, February 27, 2009

meeting up with old frens...

Its Friday again...wat a tiring week...with a blink of eyes the HATED monday will be here again..

Today left work around 5.45pm. Meetup with my old frens at TPY. Dinner with Mr Tan at the foodcourt. Aih..ordered the wrong food..yucks..the spicy ramen really tasted awful...hahaha...after chatting about an hour..there came Miss Tan. Change location to Old Town. As i have a bad experience of can't sleep after drink the white coffee, this time i chose the Milk Tea. Long time never see Miss Tan. She really become a 女强人. Its is not a suprise as it is expected. Really have a nice chat with them which makes me miss my college life..haha... Hmm..besides that..meeting them made me feel that i should really consider to change my job. God please help...

Tomolo what should i do...as my landlord is at home this weekend, i do not feel good to be at home...hahaha...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Y care about it? Just shut the door and you still can do your love things in your small small planet, right?

:p

KeViN said...

i dun like stay in small small room ler...sienz...