Monday, February 6, 2012

后港清记牛肉面 by Ru

I was grumbling to my colleague that I would like to have the stew beef at Sim Place while she was on the way driving to Hougang. Then she suggested me to go Hougang to have a nice beef noodles.. OMG, one of my favourite dish!! But I doubted her taste and she asked me to try first then only comment, haha!

It was still early to reach lunch hour so there was bit quiet however my colleague said normally the crowds will start gathering during lunch hour.. I ordered the beef thick beehun soup and it costs only $4.


When it was served, it looked great and the beef portion was quite satisfactory.. After drank a spoon the soup, I was impressed as it was quite nice and tasty. Furthermore, the beef was quite tender and flavorful, not very hard to bite... thumb up!!



Although some reviews said that the standard has dropped a bit however it is still considered a nice beef noodles that I have ever tasted in Singapore.

Address: Hougang st 21 block 203

Taste: ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing: ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞

No comments: