Saturday, January 21, 2012

猪肠粉 @ 皇后,JB by ViN

We are on the way to Sutera Mall when 茹 suddenly ask me, do you wanna try the best 年糕 in JB?actually we just had our lunch not long ago, but heard that the quote "BEST IN JB" makes my stop for a second again.. hiak hiak.. okla okla.. just buy one to try..
the small stall really a lot of people de lo.. if we have a little more time, then we will be able to try tried durian pie but need to wait for another 15mins.. anyway, the 年糕 tasted not bad.. they slot in yam at the outer of the 年糕, so it dont feel so sweet and yuckie after eating a few bites..
actually batupahat also has the same thing and it is quite famous here also.. but i think for 27years, i only tried it once.. wahahaha..
Taste: ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞(hmmm.. i actually forget about the pricing but surely it is not more than RM2 per piece ba)

eh, this threat is not talking about the 年糕 lo..
its on da same street,jus mayb 10-20 shops away whr we stop by to have a quick bite as 茹's mama haven had her lunch. when we stop in front of da shop, one funnie thing about their signboard which makes me think 歪歪. in chinese it is wrote as 明记猪肠粉 but in english, they wrote it as G. Cheong Fun and not CHEE Cheong Fun. i read it as G SPOT cheong fun which makes me cannot tahan keep on smiling.. Auntie thr cannot say dirty things.. wahahaha..i secretly asked 茹, hey is it after eating will feel very HIGH? at first she very blur wat im talking about.. hahaha.. but after knowing, said im too yellow.. blek.. this is me noh!

back to the food.. despite i jus had my lunch and a 年糕, but saw that they sell curry cheong fun makes me cannot tahan to order a plate.. wahahaha..damn..
her mum ordered the 安顺猪肠粉 which i thinks is really special to me which i nvr tried sumthing like that b4..
as im always craving for yam cakes, this dish is surely my type also.. hoho.. i tried a piece and it really tasted nice.. im sure i will be back for more action in da future..
Taste: ۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing: ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞(again i forgot the pricing..sorry voh..but i remember after eating i told 茹 my pre rating of its price, she scolded me that i should gav four stars as she thinks it is quite cheap)

*will update the address once i have it.. paiseh.. my GPS 老婆 not wit me now.. hiak hiak

No comments: