Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HCMC Day 1 Part 4

After a sumptous dinner, we head back to our hotel. Its about half an hour walk before we reached. On our way, we stop here and there to snap some night sceneries.




Before we reached our hotel, saw a lot of massage heavens!haha.. da gals still happily said, why not after our bath, we set off to the massage center? both us guys nodded our head agreeing.
After our bath, we rest on our bed and i almost fall asleep although its just about 9pm but dun forget i woke up at 3am in da morning that day and HCMC is 1 hour slower than SG. The phone rang, and at the end of da line is BK. She said they r too tired and is it ok to postpone the massage to the next day. I just said OK and hung up. Me and HC discussed a while and decided to go test water. Its a Guys Nite. haha..
As one of them gave us a flyer, base on the price to us still ok la.. USD$15 Full body massage for 60mins. Compared to SG its damn cheap. When we just step out of our hotel, thr is this 龟公,started to pester us. Starting he talk to us in Chinese, when he see us no response, then he talked in English and we still dun care of him, he started talking in Vietnamese if im not wrong. What he was saying is, "they have a lot of young girls for us to choose.. all very pretty.. do you need any service?".. we reached the massage place but the first thing that make me feel uncomfortable is, how come the gal lead us to a shop behind the alley?hmm.. when step into their shop, hmm.. actually its quite comfortable lo.. we chose the rock massage which i nvr tried b4 but it cost USD$30 which is still cheap. then a cute gal led us to the room BUT how come both of us is separated?hmmm.. that time din think so much lo. the gal that served me is mayb in her late twenties. changed into their massage costume which is a boxer and the massage started. wow, this gal kungfu is quite good.. all the points that she pressed really cures the tiredness of da whole day. Almost fall asleep but as she puton the rock on me.. ouch! its hot man.. the gal giggle a while when she saw i jumped a little.. ahha.. paiseh DAO~~ after the back session, she ask me to turned around.. this time i felt very funny, how come need to massage in front de? she started on my legs and slowly move up to the thigh.. i felt very uneasy lo.. she move on to the inner thigh and then suddenly she speak in CHINESE! 你要吗?我的功夫很厉害的.. i rejected directly and she keep asking me why.. i told her its not nessasary. she seems very annoyed. She continued the massage but keep trying to convince me. i just keep shaking my head and ignore her. she said sumthing, 你的朋友在做着,为什么你不要?haha.. at this point im not thinking of myself edi, i jus dun belif my ears wat she is telling me as to me, HC i such a straight guy, will he really accept or da gal is trying to convince me? but anyway, i said, wat he is doing is not my matter. after a while i finished the massage and she started to asked for tips. in my wallet the smallest i have is USD$10.. aih bohpien la.. just gib her then i walk out..im out at the lobby first.. while waiting for HC, saw an old man walking our accompany by a young gal and he is smiling cheekily.. i cannot help myself but my thoughts went slanting.. haha.. about 10 mins later, HC came out. we paid and left da shop.
On da way bek to hotel, i tried to ask HC if he accepted da extra service. he said she offered him also but he rejected. hehe.. he got accept or not is only he knows, i also dun wan to ask so much.. but i told him it is a 黑店, i wont b back and will not bring da gals thr also. we will try other shops next time.
So guys if you r going to HCMC and you wan extra service after a nice massage, this is da shop you should look for..hahaha.. but if you wan a clean service, please stay far away and stay tune to my next blog session for a nice, cheap and clean massage shop.. ^.^


Reached da hotel around 11pm. Its such a long day for me and i have been awake for 20hrs. After a bath, i jumped on da bed, and my power was directly switched off.. Its a gud nite sleep..

No comments: