Wednesday, May 25, 2011

川味人家 @ Bugis

I haven eaten delicacies from China before but this is the first time i tried ShiChuan food. My fren always said told me how nice it is. Here come da chance for me to taste it. Overall i can say the food is VERY oily and quite salty but taste wise is a PASS for me. My fren still said it is not nice enough if compared to those at Melburne. Hmm.. no comment as this is the first time i tasted it. hehe.. all of the dishes, there are chilies but actually it is not so spicy.. just looks spicy only.. haha.. i always heard ppl say 水煮鱼..but actually it should be called as 油煮鱼..how come it is called 水煮鱼 i really dun understand! totally they ordered 9 dishes which im quite shocked as there are only 6 of us.. so many things to eat but actually we almost finished all of them.. haha.. FAT! If you have chance to step into this shop, remember to ask for discount after they hand u the bill.. total bill cost us $120.









Taste : ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service : ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient : ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing : ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞

No comments: