Monday, April 13, 2009

Penang Trip...

Last weekend, I finally made my way to Penang...Its a long journey...but for the food that i have tasted, it is 值得的.
Penang Char Kuey Tiau, Fried Oyster, Rojak, Curry Noodles, Prawn Noodles, Cendol, Pancake, Dimsum, Asam Laksa, Wan Tan Mee, Fried chicken butt, Fried chicken skin, BBQ Chicken Wings all i have eaten..just that the thing that i missed out is the Fried Carrot Cake which is one of my favorite.
The whole trip is perfect until it is spoilt by the last part...during driving back to KL, it is raining heavily, I'm driving at around 100kmh, the road was very dark, at first i saw a plastic bag on the road, just drove through it, then a 4WD drove very near to me, my vision was put on the 4WD..then suddenly when my view was back to the front, a very big "sumthing like plastic bag full of things" was in front of me...at that time i already was not in the position to avoid it, then under the car it goes...the feeling was driving pass a very very big hump. Everyobdy in the car was awake, the first thing Hwa did was hold on to the steering...he tot i bang onto sumthing or the tyre was flat...actually i can't really describe what was the thing...hmm..even now i think back...the few seconds was too blur to remember...we thought that the car was still in good condition until after a few km, some flapping noise was heard...we plan to check it at the next stop but suddenly i saw sumthing flew by my right hand door then the tyre brushing sound started...immediately with double signal we stopped at the side. I tot the tyre was flat at first, but when saw the condition, it was the internal water cover was spoilt. I use my whole strength to pull it out...ohhh..eat so much become kingkong liau..haha...Nasib..after that we can still travel safely back to KL. Alamak...
Oh, on the way to penang, we have stopped by bidor for the duck noodles which tasted great!when back kl, had our dinner at Lao Wang Nga Choi Kai...goodeneh!
Although there is some happenings at the end of the journey, but overall it is still a pleasent trip...Last but not least, thanks to Kok Aun and Saw Ee for your good hospitality...
The trip photos can be seen at http://picasaweb.google.com/hanwei84

No comments: