Saturday, April 4, 2009

paranormal happenings...

hmmm...since few years ago..i have been actively reading about paranormal happenings around malaysia and singapore...not sure y all these years nvr come over Singapore Paranormal Investigation(SPI)...this organisation is form to investigate all of the mysterious happenings and paranormal reports in Singapore..actually not only Singapore, they also will gang up with Malaysia's Seekers when they eventually work in Malaysia...

Actually, I'm quite interested with what they are doing. They have the gadgets and the manpower, and the main point, they are all enthusiatic in paranormal happenings. I have already sent in my partipation form to be one of their agent.Just try my luck if i can join them anot..hehe..

Maybe through them i can proof if my "Third Eye" is real or not...as it is not always working..haha...not that i want to have it..but sometimes i myself also not sure wat i saw is actually "THEM"?hahaha...there are personnel in SPI who really have Third Eye..maybe through them i can proof do i have it or not...

hmmm...to those of my frens in Singapore...any1 interested in paranormal activities?maybe we can get ourself a bike and seek out some truth ourself in the night?hahaha..any1 interested the JIO me la...i'm "leng kiok"...soon i will get myself a bike back..so any1 interested and have a BOLD heart...come and join me...hehee...

No comments: