Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finally..Last day...

Oh..finally..its already 2 months since i tender..today is my last day in Toshiba TEC. hmmm..actually its like normal..not much special feelings..just that everybody saw me, they will have the same greetings, "Last day lo, shiok hor..." Is it really that shiok??? actually has some mix feelings la..in this company already worked for 2 years 5 months, almost know 80% of the company people, then now going to change to a new environment, haih..have to restart all over... but if i didn't try to step out, forever i will be caged in that japanese company. when wanna leave that time, bade goodbye to my senior and my boss, my boss then suddenly ask, what job will you switch next? so sudden until i "jie ba"..hahaha...didn't think he will ask me something..after answering..he say oh..then his head turn back to his laptop..."guai guai de"..then talked to my senior a while, there i left TEC...and never turn to look back...I'm FREE

this morning, woked up at 6am, reached company at 7am. i have bought chocolate to distribute to my coll. I tot i ahve bought a lot and sure there will be left overs but with those that i have bought, i only able to give my department and a few of the business side. alamak...actually i still have a few good frens in firmware and quality team, but too bad they didn't get any...when saw 1 of them really felt paiseh...

on tuesday dinner, 25 people including my small boss treat me at sakura...become the "pig leg" of the night really felt a bit "qi guai". everybody's eyes is on me especially when they ask me to give a speech..really alamak...until i only say thank you thank you and sayonara.. kakakka.. think back also feel funny..haha.. really grateful to them as only a short notice, they all still give me face to go...really wan to say again "toh cheh sai"..the photos of the night..hmmm..many of them are blurr..i might be due to the light is not enough and maybe the one who took camera is....hahaha... they keep make fun me and my junior, only play play ma..ok la... my lao po very considerate de...go back i still show her all the photos..hehe...

after worked, when back home to have a bath the set off to JB. then took a cab to holiday plaza where i can buy some games for my psp and "sun bian" ask psp price for leong. The first shop i went, the price they set is RM1200 for psp2000..OMG..so expensive? psp3000 cost RM799 and second hand psp2000 is RM699. i have heard that psp2000 price has increased as psp3000 still do not have the method to crack but RM1200 is too over. when to another shop, they set the price at RM750. I didn't asked more because his pattern really make me wanna BOX him..kakaka...saw another shop put at RM799. maybe RM700 - RM800 still consider ok ba for current price. now i'm sitting in KFC blogging after having a KFC chicken rice set meal..ohh..so full...the spicy taste is forever better than the crispy taste in SG. waiting for my sis to come over...

after this, i will back BP for about a week then will set off to perhentian for a 4D3N trip. then after that have to start work again..aih...sienz..when can i only become my own boss?hehehehe..no mood la...

3 comments:

menhwa said...

Finally u left, w/o giving me a notice... hmm, not good la u!

Congrats! This is a word which will come out from the ppl who still working in company, to who are going to leave the company.

Remember, u owe me pcs of chocolate....

小良的天空 said...

(T_T)...sop sop..leave me here and didn't bring me along...actually u no need to give me so many chocolate..due to i'm the one who trap you into hell...haha..those chocolate should distribute to girls is better...i know you want to make me fat hor..so that unable to run fast in marathon...I won't get trapped de...hahaha...good luck to you..(^^)

KeViN said...

Hwa paiseh la..i brought a lot of chocolate to company that day, but dunno why only enough to gib engineering office ler..haha..maybe giv too many per person...then not enough to giv firmware and qm division..kaka..the last few pcs i all giv leong..ahaha

Leong...dun get bully ya..from the last month i already saw ur work load is getting more and more ya...maybe its really time for you to step out and try the next...too long in a place will make you lazy to find new achievement, same as your love life too...Gambate neh!