Sunday, May 27, 2012

Restaurant TaPaiTang @ Taman Melodies, JB by ViN

After an unsatisfied dinner, my stomach keep on grumbling which makes my mouth also grumbling.. luckily 茹 able to think of a nice dish nearby which can ease my crave for good food.
There we go for my second dinner, Salted Chicken.. she said that it was very famous at JB. hmmm.. how come i nvr heard it before.. getting a food gps wife is really a bless to me.. hahaha..

we didnt have this dish at the restaurant and the time for them to packet it for me, just take less than 10mins.. it cost me RM22 for this chicken.. the waitress has very good manners.. and too bad, only a whole chicken to be sold..
when reached home, the moment i opened the packet, wahahaahah.. no need to taste i oledi know it is nice.. not only nice.. is super duper extremely nice when it was put in my mouth.. the chicken texture is very soft even its breast meat. it is not too salty which i think its good and the mixture of herbal ingredients are just making the dish to taste even better.

hmmm.. as i only bought one chicken and 6person attacking.. i think its gone in less than 10mins.. hahaha.. its a highly recommend dish from kvindou.. hiak hiakk.. even better than the one sold at restaurant toto at setia indah.

Taste : ۞۞۞۞.۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service : ۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient : ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing : ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞

No comments: