Sunday, May 27, 2012

Han's Bak Kut Teh @ East Coast Lagoon Food Village, SG by ViN

I recommended the nice Kota Tinggi Pig Trottle to my bro but he told me that a stall at East Coast makes it even nicer. from this statement, my eyes almost bulge out as i do not believe that there is a pig trottle even nicer than what i tasted at QiangJi,Kota Tinggi. So, i a very short time after hearing that, i made my way to East Coast Park to acknowledge the statement!
There i am one weekend with 茹 and one of our fren. i told my fren that this dish was highly recommended by my bro. actually its quite hard to find this stall as it does not state anything about pig trottle on this signboard. i got to called my sis-in-law to confirm which stall is it.
the stall name is Han's Bak Kut Teh. When i proceed up to the stall, onli i saw a few customer queing up for its pig trottle.Wah.. their pig trottle is very big and fat neh.. from the looks it seems gorgeous.
ordered one slim for 茹 and one fat for our fren. wat about me? haha.. i dun like this dish so i prefer to get other dishes lo.. hiak hiak.. saw that they sell braise taupok too.. its one of my fav, so i jus told the auntie to get 1 for me too.. lucky for me i ordered other food.. wahahahaha.. cause the statement is untrue.. wahahakakakaka.. i not sure about other's opinion, but confirmed by three of us that it fails to convince us to come back for the next time.
lets go in more detail why we complaint the dish. firstly, when we first taste the gravy.. hmmm.. seems not bad but when tried more it seems the taste of star anise(八角) is too strong..
actually thats still not so important.. the biggest problem is, although the trottle seems very dark in colour BUT the taste didnt really penetrate into it.. so meaning the trottle and the gravy seems to be different dish.. maybe we are unlucky that day but let us taste it once in this condition, it really stale its image..
furthermore, an easy taupok dish come out to be very funny taste.. i didnt finish eating it as i really cant continue having it. it really NOT NICE.. oh no.. wat has happen.. hmmm.. if ue ever tried this stall and feels that we are really unlucky on that day, pls correct me as when i bek to tell my bro about our opinion, he seems to disagree with me.. hahaha.. watever..

Taste : ۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service : ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient : ۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞(very hot in the afternoon)
Location: ۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞(not near mrt)
Pricing : ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞(forgot about the price but seems to be SGD$6 for 1)

No comments: