Thursday, October 27, 2011

A simple introduction..

If you are a reader of my blog since the first page i wrote, you will find it funny how come the pass one month, those delicacies that i ate most of them shifted from sg to jb? and how come there is a chinese name,茹 keep on appearing and she seems to be keep on tagging along for those food that i have visited. to be frank, she is my new GPS for nice food in JB. till now never ever let me down.. haha.. i know sg still have a lot of delicacies, but temporarily, i think my introduction will be mainly on jb as my free time i will be roaming thr.. haha..

as if you wanna know who is this gal who knows so many places to eat in jb? she is now my main makan buddy(who will nvr get fat but i will which i hate da most) and her tongue is more more picky than me, my close companion, my going to be partner in blog, my lovely gurlfrend and hopefully my future wife.. hahahaha... is this a short and clear description? lalala..

we will continue to search for nice food in jb and sg.. as we live to eat and not eat to live!

2 comments:

soon said...

foiyoh...
future wife liao... haha

Supermaneer said...

Wu yea yeah~