Monday, October 24, 2011

Revisit to BLK352 Ubi Ave 1

I have previously visited them and their dishes really attract me back for the second time. i think i do not need to further explain more.. picture tells a million words..
White radish soup
Fried Long Beans
"Mami" Chicken
Mince Pork Beancurd(I love it so much.. muaks!)
Sambal Sotong(Not bad la..)
Curry Fish Head(thumbs up!)
Beef with Kailan

Again.. besides the taste, the price is one of the reason which attracts me back. for the 7 dish meal, it cost us around $60 or lesser.. i not sure the exact amount as there r drinks and beer too!

*Just a gentle reminder, their food is a little too 够味. for me its just nice but i think for somebady else mayb will think its a bit salty. anyway, second time i wanna shout, Its Highly Recommended!!!

Taste: ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing: ۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞

No comments: