Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Trader's Hotel Buffet


This was my second time to visit this buffet. The first time was with my family while this time, was a treat from my company's recreational club.
They have quite a variety of food, and for me, i just take a small portion of each dish, will make me super full at the end. This time, i skipped the laksa and most of the sweet dessert as there was no room for them.

Seafood
Are you feeling your saliva is dripping when u see the lobster? hmm..i found their lobster is not so nice. their meet is not "sweet" as per normal of what i had before.

Indian & Malay Cuisine

Chinese Food

BBQ items

Dessert

If you ask me, if i will be back for more? i ans is, if somebody going to treat, i will surely attend but if i'm going to pay for it, then no i wont. there are lots more buffet that is nicer in other hotels. :)

Taste: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service: ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient: ۞۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞

No comments: