Sunday, July 31, 2011

Superheros

I think every boy have a fantasy of superheros.. I'm one of them during young and now i'm a fan of their movies although im counted an old boy.. haha.. after working 6 days a week with all the OTs, finally tonite i'm free to sit in from of my monitor to enjoy a movie marathon. its a superb relax!
from all the superheros movies, it seem to come to a conclusion that all superheros are not born to wat they are capable of.. and mostly the reason of superheros born is because of radiation, test of chemical or being selected by supernatural. so is there really such super human being in our real live? i believe nothing is impossible in this universe. haha..
anyway, i not sure if you all are intererested in such science fiction movies, but to me all of them are my favourite. so here, i recommend X-Men First Class, Green Lantern and Captain America First Avenger to all. The best part is, all of them will have a nex episode!

No comments: