Friday, July 8, 2011

Rochor Beancurd and YouTiau @ Short Street


I knew that there are three similar shop selling the same thing around these area. Heard that they are brother's and have split up to have their own business. So i dunno actually who is original and who is not. Although there are 3 shops, but till now i always came back to this specific shop. Heard from my frens that the other two cannot make it. hahaha.. i dunno as i never tried before. to me, this shop their fried items is normal only la. i still prefer those sold at my hometown, batu pahat. hahaha...


* If you are thinking that maybe their eggtart is nice, hmmm.. my opinion is, if u have a chance to eggtart from macau express, you will never say theirs is nice. hahaa..

Taste: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞

No comments: