Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vienna Buffet @ United Square


I have been to this place about 4 years ago and after all these while never had a reason to lead me back to this reason. Recently, revisited this place as my colleague gave me treat. No reason to reject right? haha..

The taste of food here is very normal and the varieties are moderate. The place is quite cramp and as we were sitting below a lamp, i felt quite warm and this made me felt quite uncomfortable. Is the aircond working?

The food that i like is the crispy soup, varieties of durians, bbq beef(quite juicy only when it is hot), fried tungfen and rice(quite tasty) and the taste of red wine(seems like added water but it was quite soothe). Food i dislike unagi(my favourite dish but how come their unagi was full with bones?), prawns(seems not so fresh)and japanese food(do not know how to explaint..jus dont like it).

Although they serve abalone slices&small lobsters, the price of $40.80++ per person, to me i think is still quite expensive as after GST will be around $50.

Taste: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Service: ۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Ambient: ۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Location: ۞۞۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞
Pricing: ۞۞/۞۞۞۞۞

No comments: