Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sipadan Mabul Kapalai @ 3 Aug 2011 - 9 Aug 2011 - Part1

Its a trip that i have eagerly waited since 10months ago and now it has passed. Left with me is a great experience and a lot of nice photos.

The clock snap 12pm.. its been a working day which is really hard to go through as my mind was already unable to concentrate..(shhh.. hope my boss wont see wat i wrote here.. hehe). Rushed back home to get my things and thr i set off to my 1 week diving vacation that i have longing to.

Met up with P and SS at CS. I do not need to guess and i knew that YH will be late.. had my luch at OldTown and luckily, their two piece chicken set is really "BIG" as i'm still able to gobble those dishes cooked by SS's mum. (SS, pls tell your mum i missed her stew taukee.. :P)

Before we set off to the airport, they brought out a cake.. oopss, its SS BDAY! me and YH totally do not know about it. ahsou,paiseh paiseh..

Senai Airport has a facelift which in my mind still the old "lokkok" airport. Not bad.. while waiting for the flight at Lavender, saw a funny gal creepily running to our direction and when i looked at her, she hide to the side.. "what is this gal doing".. not only to SS suprise, to mine also, the gal walked up to our table and handed a cake to SS. da gal is actually one of SS close 姐妹 and was giving her a suprise bday cake.. 感动到~~
We reached KK around 11pm++ and we need to find a corner to cuddle ourself as our flight to Tawau will be da next morning 7am++. P already gav me a signal that SS Sabah frens will be thr to celebrate her bday.. WOW! two suprises in one night.. When they reached, from SS face i can feel that she was touched the second time that night.. hmm.. no tears le.. haha.. da cake was specially made for her.. and it taste quite nice(not eating that nite. it became my high tea at Sipadan. :P) They brought us to OldTown for our supper.. I was super hungry and ate too much till i felt wanna vomit.. haha.. too much too much!
Back to the airport, our cosy place was taken by others and simply on a sofa-bench, all of us had a cold, uneasy night of sleep.
Woosh.. Step onto Tawau airport. Had a ride of 1.5hrs to the jetty and 45mins to reach the paradise. the water is crystal clear and the air is sweet.. haha.. we are greeted with hot towel and a cup of cold orange juice. wahhh.. this place is magnificient!

No comments: