Sunday, June 13, 2010

More and more into macro

Although yesterday night slept around 3am, but this morning still woke up at 8am for my macro shots. I just scroll around the small park below my block and actually able to find some of them.

Hmmm... till now, i still prefer macro compare to other shoots but i will still try to improve my overall skills. Keong, thanks for sharing all your opinion and thoughts with us. haha...

Here are two photos that i have taken this morning. I damn like the first 1...
Settings: 105mm + Raynox DCR250, 1/200s, f16, external flash

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Same thought! Like so much the first picture... DOF just so nice, it live out the bug!!

By the way, what's the bug name? ^^

KeViN said...

i named it siu keong..hahaha

but if look closely, a little bit oof lo..haha

Unknown said...

Haha...

Really? Can't differentiate in small size pic.
I like your previous post "Handsem and Ugly little creatures...", once click on the photo it will show the big view. More impressed!