Sunday, December 6, 2009

A wedding...a gathering...

After known u 4 more than 3 years, always hear u say "who said that i only can marry him?", but finally there you are, walking at the aisle, smiling and say "I DO". we are all happy for u... Dajie

During this wedding, saw some of my x-classmates. dunno y, i gave them an impression that im a damn rich guy now..haha..do i look so? fung asked me, is ur salary 5 digits? hahaha...alamak...do you think im really that standard to get so much salary? im still a normal da gong zai. is it that i bought a sg car that makes me look rich?hmmm...if like that, sg a lot of rich ppl lo...hohohahaha...but no matter how i say, i know all of them still think im earning a lot now lo...no need to say anything la..just let them think la..bleh...

long time nvr gather with my frens...actually quite happy la..especially saw that fat keong...really beh tahan him...as his skin is thick and with his that type of character, he makes the gathering even more enjoyable..keong, here i say million of thanks to u!hahaa...hmmm...as long time nvr see them, some of them became PRETTIER, some of them became FATTER, one with a different hairstyle and that fat keong said that i looked OLD! shit la...but ping say i looks younger...so i take ping's opinion..hahaha...although more than 3 years oledi, but sumthing that happened b4 created a barrier, i think it is not possible to be like good normal frens like others la although we acted as normal...hahaha...this matter is not only saying about myself but to another pair also.

Eating at malacca chicken rice ball makes me think of a few years ago, when we r all there together. that time we r still counted young, free, and happy as just graduated from our college life. just a blink, now everybody is bz with their working life, mayb only able to meet up one to twice a year. this time this gathering really glad to c u all. may the years to come we r still able to meet up and those unfrequent members able to join us in our gatherings and trips.

Finally, LOONG, pls god damn edit the video and upload to us...if not no point u always keep taking and did not do anything after that..right?

4 comments:

aaron_liew said...

bro,i got alot of pending video need to be done....last year PG world heritage place visit,KAkA's engaged ceremony,my CNY party,and etc...and now somemore DAjie's wedding party....somemore im beginner...be truly that im abit bz and also lazy,but this year is my busiet year....

and now i need to done my Bangkok trip schedule planning b4 depart to Bangkok at end of this year...

can you wait for me for another 4 month? i need to settle all my work and my resignation...i need one month to learn and practice my video edit skill....

my dateline is 30/6/2010, i will edit the KAKA's and Dajie's wedding video first....

pls remind me if i forgotten....thanks, bro...

KeViN said...

wahhhh...u planning to resign?come sg to join us?hahaha...waited u for very long liau ler...

u need to take so long to edit mer...by that time i think u oledi have more and more videos with u.then later u will giv the excuse no time again lo...hahaha...

no hope!!!kakakaka

aaron_liew said...

no hope? really no hope on my work la....easily get angry with sub-ordinates...bek tahan his attitude!!!!everytime see him want to tampar him ler.....haiz....

no hope on myself also as all the promised thing never been done yet...

work in SG ? this idea flash in my mind and hope so can join the SG geng as well.....

need to learn how to survive in a superb tension CITY!!!!.....KL too relax for me ord....

hahaha.....

KeViN said...

ur subordinate?u mean chee fai?hahaha..advise u dun tampar him ooo..he use 1 finger can life u up and buang u to sg...hahaa...

tension city...hmm...okla...still there is jobs that r not so tension de...talk about job then i felt sienz liau...no mood...