Thursday, December 17, 2009

sienz...

anybody can help me???
very sienz with my job liau ler...
very very tired...
very very pressure...
everyday no mood to go to work...
everyday felt it is a burden to go to work...
wan to change job but dunno which field to switch...
no point to change job if switch back to marine field...
dont like to go back to electronics also...
now it is even no life compared to toshiba...
really everyday work eat sleep, dont care it is weekdays, weekend or public holiday...
currently there is no holiday in my calender...
even sleeping time my dreaming about my work...
oh my oh my...

3 comments:

aaron_liew said...

which field u want to switch to? Let us together gambateh la....haha...

halfpress said...

u can switch to offshore, work for 3 years den earn enuf money den star ur business.

KeViN said...

dunno what i wan to do la...think of job i really very fan...
start my own business r...no idea wat i can do ler..hahahz...can i be boss?