Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cookings from my little wife.. by ViN

Although we are a couple who damn like to eat but beside just eating, my wife is also a very good cook. haha.. im a damn lucky guy as she knows wat to fill into my stomach by finding new nice food and also cook some nice dishes for me. there is a chinese quote, "wan to conserve ur man's heart, first need to take care of their stomach". haha..

here are some photos of what she had prepared for me..
Luncheon Meat Fried Rice

Soya Sauce Pork

金香鸡 or Kam Heong Kai or Dried Curry Chicken(my own translation)

Oyster Sauce Spinach

French Bean with Pork

Dunno wat gourd

Watercress Soup

Ground Nut with Lotus Root Soup

After knowing her, im getting fatter and fatter.. those food that she cook and intro, the temptation was too hard to reject results in how i become now.. hahahaha.. nwm, i will train hard to get fit again then, "fill up" to be fat again.. then again and again..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

best desires for placing up an outstanding job.
cookings