Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home sweet home..

Finally after a few months, i'm bek at hometown. Not that i do not want to go home but a lot of "because this and that" make me stuck at sg or the nearest at jb. driving bek is seems like riding a roller coaster..haha..cause i do not know when my little sheep going to fail on me as she already warded to ICU for two times in sg. I safely reached BP...thanks God.But the next day when i sent in her to ha a check up, the "doc" said..oh..she got "first stage cancer" and need to go for opeation immediately. Wat to do...The total BOM cost me RM550. aih...vomit blood.this month poor again.need to eat grass.
Ya, before i started my journey bek BP, went out with my colleauge to buy some CNY stuff for the company(the selected me to join the company organizing event committee),parking at the car lot, dunno which #@$$%@#% driver scratch my front bumper...really hate them so much..now my white lamb is not totally white anymore...aih...wat to do...

anyway, bek bp is juz feeling hapi..eating all da BP food is really enjoying...of course cannot miss my favourite ChaiTauKuey and Asam Pedas..everybody said i have put on weight le..aiyooo...boh pien lo...ZhongNianFaFu liau..hhaha...

tomolo going to bek sg..EMO again..aih...working life is keep on repeating..when can to change this lifestyle?

No comments: