Saturday, December 4, 2010

Single

Since one month ago, i have been back single again after a four and a half year of paktohing...
Thanks for so many people who concern of me..throwing so many question...here is some FAQ...

1)How come?
No feel already lo...

2)Who "pit" who oo?
Both agreed together lo...please dont misunderstood that she is the one who said it lo...

3)How am i feeling?
Of course i'm down la...who wont jek...but still have to face it lo...although u look me like nothing, but still sad la...i think she more sad than me...

4)But why still wanna break?
hmmm... i dunno

5)Is it that you or her got a third party?
I can confirm NO lo

6)Are you happy to be single?
Not much different lo, just that when going or doing sumthing no need to specifically tell somebody...i know how my frens who r single felt when going out wit a couple liau...hehe

7)Is there possibility to patch back?
See how God arrange the path for me la

Thanks for those who r so concern of me...
Really hope that time will cover up everything...
God bless...

2 comments:

天空行者 said...

take good care...
Keep u in prayer :)

add oil..

wWs

KeViN said...

thanks bro...