Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Its a bird, no its a plane..no..then wat is it?

Today, around 10.20am, I'm driving on Clemenceau Ave. suddenly a shiny object reflected the sun light attracted my attention. it is hovering in the sky slowly towards the park hotel. I'm sure it is not a plane or remote control plane as its shape is squarish. too bad too many cars behind me, i unable to stop directly. i also do not have my DSLR with me. what a chance...i do not meant that it is an UFO but what possible it should be? it is small, shiny silver, seem like got some holes below it(unable to see clearly), and it is squarish!
if it is a UFO, then the alien inside must be very tiny...haha...
dun think it is UFO, anybody knows anything about the high tech item which i saw?

2 comments:

halfpress said...

mayb its a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) Singapore MINDEF developed quite a few of them. OR mayb its really an alien space shop from Planet Pluto.

KeViN said...

find on internet, the photos doesn't seems to be sumthing that i hav seen...UAV all looks like plane but wat i saw is squarish...hmmm...should by 4d...haha