Friday, May 28, 2010

AP morning shots

It is wesak day! what a great morning. Yesterday night already packed my items for my macro outing this morning. Heard from a lot of CS member that Admiralty Park is a heaven for macros and as it is so near to me, i chose this location to test the Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX APO DG HSM Macro which i just bought 2 days ago. At first i never thought i will buy this lens as it is quite expensive, but from CS forum accidentally let me saw that somebody is selling it for quite sometime but it is still avail. So i tried to bargain with him and cut $100 from is original price. He agreed!hoho..seems like a gift from heaven.hahaha..

From the north entrance of AP, it took me about 2 hours to walk 100m. haha..cause from the start i already saw so many insects...damn shiok..BUT they also saw me..I'm attacked by mosquito and ants..shit..till now still feeling itchy..haha...

The quality of this macro lens really is incredible. Very sharp and its auto focusing was really fast. But i still heard ppl say nikkor 200mm is much more sharper..hoho..if i really gila liau, then mayb will buy 1 to try out..hahaha...the problem that i have found out about this lens is, when auto focusing an object which is too near, it will have problem in focusing it. but anyhow to me it is ok as normally im using manual focus.so anybody who is in for macro, dun think liau, get this HERO to fill in your macro pleasure..haha..till now, i never regret buying it!

Below are some pictures which is taken this morning
Ohh..my leg is itchy
Playing with saliva???
Head shot!
Loooong antenna!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOw!! Don't seduce me...
Really nice shoot~~ especially the head shoot one!!

KeViN said...

still not good la...
a lot still oof...really snap until wanna throw the camera...got 1 picture, take almost 30 but non of them makes me satisfied...

KeViN said...

join me la..then we learn macro and night scenery together..haha

Unknown said...

Haha... next time bring your tripod together while doing macro shoot...

I don't have macro len so far, need to consider buy in a new one~~ Will opt for second hand~~ heart itchy itchy... keep poison my mind~~ ^^
Do call me if plan for another time shooting! Can't wait for it~ Fuuuuu~~~