Sunday, February 14, 2010

Reunion dinner!

Oh...again one year has passed. Bye Bye to Bull and Hi to TIIIGGERRR.

Luckily I'm able to be back to have my dinner..almost need to work yesterday...nasib baik..

Hmmm, the feeling of celebrating CNY now compared to the time when I'm small seems different. Now dun seems to be very excited. It seems to be a normal day to pass just that the thing that i like is my stomach wont feel hungry..hahahaha...

Share the food that i have during the reunion dinner...


And of course my father won't let this dinner go by without this

Ohh, this year not only my mum was the cook. The other so called Chef Danny also took part in preparing the foods. He was the one who prepared the "bunchoi" and "lapmei".
This year, those that stays around my house seems to be getting richer. When it reached 12am, the firecracker sound kept on booming..each of the sound means that some money was burned.hahaha...anyway, thanks to them for creating the new year mood back as the previous years was quite quiet.
Wish everybody has a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and a HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!

No comments: