Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A treat for my bday...


Thanks so much to all my frens who treated me a sumptuous dinner at Mellben yesterday. Its my first time eating there although i have heard of their famous chilli crab since long time ago. Yesterday i really 大开眼界. The chilli crab is really nice and its really better than the one at BP. Besides the chilli crab, hmm..other dishes i can only say its normal. The potato leaves is very normal, the 风流鸡 is ok but got a funny taste..ahhaha, fried mantou is not 松enough.the black pepper crab i also can say its normal. Butter Prawns ler, hmmm...i still prefer dry ones. the only thing i like there is the crab is very big...it is almost the size of the plate and this crab is what they say small ones..haha..hmmm..last comment, Mellben this place, the price is really EXPENSIVE. Dun pray pray!!!



OK, all those delicious foods are over...a birthday how can lack of a cake?hahaa...thanks to Nee, she still remember to buy me a cake, sing me a song, wait for me to make a wish and blow the candle. this is the third time i blew my birthday cake bought by her. she always said that a birthday without a cake is not is not counted a birthday..hehe...still remember the first time she bought a greenish blue mint cake which i forever will remember..the colouring..hahaha...make me like kena poison...last year is a mocha cake and this year its a coffee cake...anyway, wish my dream will come true...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Habby" Belated Birthday lar... :D

KeViN said...

neh...if i never post this, u will never remember...is called as BRALE wor...hoh!!!